The AOL founder and former CEO, Steve Case has been an expansive contribution to the tech world. Even after leaving AOL, he has highly influenced entrepreneurs all across the globe and has been vocal within and outside of tech. His own investment firm, Revolution LLC, is betting on the future of tech outside of Silicon Valley. The company has backed up so many startups like LivingSocial, Sweetgreen, Bigcommerce, DraftKings and many more potential businesses. Case helped found Quantum Computer Services in 1985, and became the CEO in 1991, changing the name to America Online.
Steve Case is one of America’s best-known and most accomplished entrepreneurs and a pioneer in making the Internet part of everyday life.
Feeling down a bit lately? Here are some Steve Case quotes that will not only lift up your moods, but also give a different energy to get back on track!
- “Startups are the seed corn of the future.”
You either have a plan set for yourselves or it is someone else’s plan you’ll be a part of. If you don’t work on building your dream someone will hire you to build theirs.
- “Revolutions happen in evolutionary ways.”
Everyone has a bright, beautiful mind.
- “There are no road signs to help navigate. And in fact, no one has yet determined which side of the road we’re supposed to be on.”
Good things come to those who work consistently every day, with small efforts, repeated daily. You don’t wait for things to happen magically. You do your bit, and then wait. You wait for the results after you’ve put in all your efforts.
- “It’s stunning to me what kind of impact even one person can have if they have the right passion, perspective and are able to align the interest of a great team.”
In a world that constantly tries to push you down, crushing your expectations at every sharp corner, equating materialistic possession to success, the only thing that can keep us going is our ambition.
- “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.”
If you have a dream, stick to it.
- “In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.”
- “The idea of an entrepreneur is really thinking out of the box and taking risks and stepping up to major challenges.”Real success can only achieved with plenty of hard-work, efforts and sacrifices.
- “All the great ideas start as weird ideas. What now seems obvious, early on, is not obvious to anybody.”
- “Anything is possible if you put your mind to it and you really work hard and you bring the right perspective to it.”